Hi there, Friends!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Osteoporosis: 5 Ways to Beat the Blues
from The Doctors Book of Home Remedies
Life might be compared to a roller coaster. So if you’re feeling down in the dumps, melancholy, like life is dragging you down and dragging you out, try one of these proven methods for making your spirits soar. Here they are:
- Sit back and enjoy (or at least tolerate) the tumble.. Realize that feeling a little bad is now big deal.
- Search your memory for fun things to do. The best way to pick an activity is to start by jotting down a list of things you enjoy.
- Talk it out. It’s always helpful to share your feelings with someone.
- Try and try again — then quit. Chasing elusive goals can lead to depression. This is when you simply have to say “I’ve given it my best shot” — and give up.
- Pick up a box of crayons. A great way to express your feelings is by writing them down, or better yet, by drawing them.
RECIPES OF THE WEEK
Recipes to go along with the coming week’s list of Weekly Specials:
Applewood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
Asian-Style Shiitake Mushrooms and Baby Bok Choy
Tartine and Apron Strings
Roasted Cabbage Wedges
The latest health, food and organics news from around the globe:
Have a wonderful weekend!
Your friends at L.O.V.E. Delivery
“When I learned what foie gras is and how it’s extracted, I sat down and wept.”
Beatrice Arthur — Actress